From Paris to Charolles
- Take the A6 motorway towards Nevers / Montargis for 71 km then the A77 for 164 km.
- Around Nevers to take the N7 for 60 km to Moulins.
- Near Moulins, follow signs to Mâcon, by the N 79 (75 km) to Charolles.
From Geneva to Charolles
- Take the A40 motorway towards Paris.
- Take the exit toward A406/E62 Moulins / Lyon / Montceau-Les-Mines / Mâcon sud.
- Continue on the N79.
- Take exit 12 towards Charolles.
From Lyon to Charolles
- Take the A6 motorway towards Paris.
- Exit at Mâcon sud.
- Follow signs to Moulins, RN 79, until Charolles.
From Charolles to the Château de Vaulx
- Take the D985 to la Clayette (here we pronounce “La Clete”).
- Cross Changy, then Changy-Tourny.
- Cross the railroad then, 1 km farther, take the second to the right (attention to the most right road).
- A sign indicates "Vaulx".
Do not go to the village of Saint-Julien-de-Civry !
- Climb up the hill.
- At the cross, take right.
- Follow the signs.
- Through the gate and park in front of the greenhouse.
- Ring at the kitchen door.