In 1886, a local historian described the château de Vaulx in the following words : " Well-proportioned, elegant in its simplicity, located in the most beautiful position on hilltop, its main facade faces south. From this vantage point, we enjoy a pleasant vista across a vast stretch of the region : Saint-Julien de Civry, Dyo, Saint Germain, Amanzé and beyond, as far as you can see, the blue mountains, including the old Dun. a panorama as vast as diversified."
Today, luckily enough, the scenery is still the same. The house has grown with two wings on the east and west sides by Léon Geoffray at the end of the 19th century.
The west wing is dedicated to welcoming our guests.
The hall which leads lo the guests rooms and the lounge room for reading near the fire.
The dining room for breakfast and evening meals or welcoming hosts for receptions.
The big kitchen, open space for guests to cook delicious meals with an " ancient piano of cooking " fully restored which dates from 1895.